Tenda Nova Mesh MW6
Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
Smart Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
Dual-band 2.4GHz 5.0GHz Frequency
Up 6000 Square Feet Smart Wi-Fi Coverage
Available in 3 Pack (MW6-3), 2 Pack (MW6-2) & 1 Pack (MW6-1)
Flexible wireless coverage for apartments, large homes & small business
No matter what the house structure, a set of three Nova units can cover up to 6,000sq. ft. There’s no hiding place for dead spots, enabling fast and consistent Wi-Fi wherever you go.
MU-MIMO & Beamforming
Nova can communicate with multiple wireless devices at the same time, and significantly outperforms traditional routers in communication efficiency.
A normal router without MU-MIMO function can communicate with only one wireless device at the same time.
Comes with the beamforming technology to focus transmit power on to wireless device for better signal strength.
Simply blast Wi-Fi in all directions. Which cause limited Wi-Fi coverage and reliability.
How Many Nova Wi-Fi Points Do You Need?
Small Home or Apartment of 500 – 1000 square feet
Medium Home of 1500 – 3000 square feet
Large Home 3000 – 6000 square feet
- Standard & Protocol: IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3ab
- Interface: 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports per mesh point. WAN and LAN on primary mesh point both act as LAN ports on additional mesh points
- Button: 1 reset button
- Power: Input：100-240V—50/60Hz, 0.6A Output：DC 12V==1.5A
- Dimension: 100 x 100 x 100mm(3.1 x 3.1 x 3.1in.)
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/a/n 5GHz. IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Data Rate: 5GHz: Up to 867Mbps 2.4GHz: Up to 300Mbps
- Frequency: Simultaneous dual band 2.4GHz & 5GHz
- Basic Features: SSID Broadcast Beamforming Support MU-MIMO
- Wireless Security: WPA2-PSK(default)
- Wireless Roaming: Comply with IEEE802.11v/r
- Internet Connection Type: PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP, Bridge Mode
- DHCP: DHCP Server DHCP Client List
- Virtual Server: Port Forwarding UPnP
- Firewall: Forbid UDP flood attack. Forbid TCP flood attack. Forbid flood attack
- DNS: Support manually setting DNS server
- VPN: IPsec pass through. PPTP pass through. L2TP pass through
- Other: Parental Control. Guest Network. Firmware upgrade online. Reset to factory settings.
- System Requirement: A mobile device running Android 4.0+ or iOS 8+
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS, EAC, IC