Tenda SG108 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
SG108 is a 8-Port Gigabit Desktop SOHO switch. It provides 8 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation ports, which you can use to establish a LAN network, or extend to an uplink network. Compared with a 100M switch, It enhances transmission speed by up to 10 times, eliminating the bottleneck of cascading network bandwidth.
It is suitable for desktop installation and/or wall-mounting. It can be automatically installed and loaded once connected. With its stable connectivity and easy-to-use features it is perfectly suited for networking school dormitories, small offices, home offices and for video surveillance.
Interested in this product? Contact us today.
Tel: +353 1 832 3059
- 8* 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation ports
- Auto MDI/MDIX simplifies networking and maintenance
- Full wire speed forwarding ensures a smooth network experience
- Flow control for full duplex and backpressure for half duplex avoids frame dropping as port blocked
- Adopts store-and-forward mechanism and provides 4K MAC address table
- 9K Jumbo frame improves the forwarding speed of large data
- Adopts green and environmental ABS material, improving heat resistance and heat dissipation
- Allows IP camera accessing and provides a running and clear image
- Desktop and wall mounting simplify installation
Standard & Protocol
8* 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports, auto MDI/MDIX
10BASE-T: Cat.3 or Above
100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T: Cat.5, Cat.5e or Above
8*10/100/1000Mbps Link/Act LEDs
Auto-learning and auto-aging MAC address
Switching capacity of 16Gbps
Standby: 2.3W Maximum：5.5W（220V/50Hz）