Thanks to its broad usable optical spectrum and outstanding optical performance, FullBand® fibre is the optimum choice that supports various applications such as Ethernet, Internet Protocol (IP), Asychronous Transfer Mode (ATM), Synchronous Optical Network (SONET) and Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM). FullBand® fibre provides more bandwidth for backbone, metropolitan area and access networks.
- YOFC FullBand® fibre complies with or exceeds the ITU-T Recommendation G.652.D and the IEC 60793-2-50 typeB1.3 Optical Fibre Specification
- YOFC tightens many parameters of fibre products so as to offer more conveniences to customers
- Designed for operation over the full optical spectrum from 1260-1625 nm, which provides 50% more usable wavelengths and hence the transmission capacity is increased
- Outstanding optical performance supporting high-speed transmission technologies such as DWDM and CWDM
- Being compatible with existing 1310 nm equipment
- Good protection and excellent strip force stability
- Accurate geometrical parameters that insure low splicing loss and high splicing efficiency